Banners of Persuasion: Demons, Yarns and Tales
14 Tapestries by contemporary artists
10-22 November 2008
Profile and preview coverage appeared across national, arts and consumer press.
• profiles with Gary Hume in The Observer (Lynn Barber), Gavin Turk in Wallpaper* and Grayson Perry in The Telegraph Magazine
• preview features in The Sunday Times Style, The Independent, The Spectator, Vogue, Tatler and Crafts Magazine
• an online time lapse film of the exhibition installation on wallpaper.com
• BBC Radio 4 Front Row interviews with Grayson Perry and Paul Noble
• reviews across online style and arts sites and in London’s Metro
• a feature on artists working in textiles in the FT’s How To Spend It.
Trade and arts press included previews in The Art Newspaper, RA Magazine, Domus and Design Week. Listings and preview mentions appeared across consumer publications including BBC Homes & Gardens, Elle and Period Living and the exhibition was highlighted in The Guardian Guide. US coverage appeared in lifestyle media and the New York Times and trade coverage included The Art Newspaper Daily at Art Basel Miami Beach (December 2008) and US Crafts magazine.